By the end of 2015, 81% of CSPs will be leveraging social technologies to transform the customer experience (Telesperience report, Feb 2014).
Over the last few years, social networks have become a global unmoderated focus group, where customers engage with each other about their experiences of a product or service, whether good, bad or ugly. As customer experience has long been the key differentiator for today’s telecoms operators, it is imperative that they join this new social landscape and understand what their customers really think of them.
So how can you extract relevant insights from social channels to drive real business improvements? How can you respond to your customers in real-time to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty? And most importantly: how can you demonstrate a clear ROI to ensure senior management buy-in and investment for these new strategies?
At the Telecoms Social Network Summit, make the most of 2 days of case studies and interactive sessions, led by the telecoms industry’s social pioneers, to find out how to leverage social networks and connect with your customers.
Discover how to align your corporate branding and customer care objectives to ensure the greatest impact from your most visible customer communication channel, and identify and generate advocacy from the social influencers within your customer base.
Plus, with growing sensitivity surrounding customer privacy, learn how you can stimulate customer ‘opt-ins’ and capitalise on social media insights without breaching privacy regulation.
Top reasons to attend the Telecoms Social Network Summit
- Participate in the only operator-led event in the market to discuss how operators can leverage social networks to gain actionable insight and enhance the profitability of their customer base
- Learn from exclusive operator case studies about how to demonstrate an ROI from your social media investments
- Hear from the social media giants about how operators can capitalise on their services and drive new revenues
- Deep-dive your social network analytics challenges during 12+ hours of interactive discussions and networking
- Network and learn from high-quality prospects, with an average of 70% operator attendance across Telecoms IQ’s customer management events
Who will you meet at the Telecoms Social Network Summit?
Meet, network with and learn from senior experts from fixed-line, cable and mobile operators and MVNOs, including Directors, Heads, Senior Managers and Specialists of:
- Social Media
- Community Management
- Social Support
- Social Insights
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Brand Development
What your peers have said about Telecoms IQ’s customer experience and analytics events:
“I have always picked up good learnings from Telecoms IQ’s conferences and, as a result, we have been able to improve our overall approach to Customer Experience and help embed this into the businesses.” Director of Customer Experience, Telefónica Europe
“The event was an extremely useful catalyst to driving our future plans"Country Marketing Director, Liberty Global
"It was an inspiring and insightful experience with many opportunities to exchange ideas with peers”Section Manager, Telekom Srbija
“Excellent conference – I took some great insights away”CRM Analyst, giffgaff